Users may direct Funding Societies to access and retrieve or obtain their own information, data or document maintained online by third parties (“Third Party”) with which they have customer relationships, maintain accounts or engage in financial transactions, among other matters reasonably required for credit assessment by Funding Societies in response to “Bolt” and/or “M1CB” loan applications (including other products of Funding Societies from time to time) (“Loan Applications”) submitted by the users (“Account Information”). Funding Societies does not and will not review or check the Account Information to ensure its accuracy, validity, legality and non-infringement issues and therefore it is not responsible and will not be held accountable for any detrimental consequences arising out of or in connection with the (i) aforementioned matters; (ii) the use, dissemination or disclosure of the Account Information by the users to any party; and/or (iii) products and services offered by the Third Party or on Third Party’s sites (“Site”).
Funding Societies is not responsible for any technical matters, risks, hindrances or other difficulties which may result in any failure to obtain Account Information or loss of Account Information, personalization settings or other service interruptions. Funding Societies shall not assume responsibility for the timelines, deletion, alteration, non-delivery of or failure to store any Account Information, communications thereto or any personalization settings.
By submitting Account Information and other types and forms of information, data, passwords, usernames, PINs, other log-in information, materials and other content (“Content”) to Funding Societies through its website or any other means of communication, you shall be deemed to allow and authorize Funding Societies to use the Content for the purpose of providing its services to you. Funding Societies may use and store the Content in compliance with the laws of Singapore and the Terms and Conditions. You represent and warrant that you are entitled to submit the Content to Funding Societies for its use for the aforementioned purpose by Funding Societies, without any obligation of Funding Societies to pay any fees or be subject to any restrictions or limitations. By using Funding Societies’ services, you expressly authorize Funding Societies to access your Account Information maintained by the Third Party, on your behalf as your agent, and you expressly authorize the Third Party to disclose the Account Information to us without requiring any approval or benefit whatsoever. Funding Societies will submit the usernames and passwords contained that you provide or contained in the Content to log into the Site of the Third Party to access, retrieve or obtain the Account Information. You hereby authorize and permit Funding Societies to use and store the Content for the purpose of reviewing and processing the Loan Applications in accordance with its internal policy and procedure. For that purpose, you grant Funding Societies a power of attorney, and appoint Funding Societies as your attorney-in-fact and agent, to access any third party sites, retrieve and use the Content with full power and authority to do and perform any actions and decisions necessary or required in connection with such activities, as you could do in person. YOU ACKNOWLEDGE AND AGREE THAT WHEN FUNDING SOCIETIES IS ACCESSING AND RETRIEVING ACCOUNT INFORMATION FROM THIRD PARTY SITES, FUNDING SOCIETIES IS ACTING AS YOUR AGENT, AND NOT AS THE AGENT OF OR ON BEHALF OF THE THIRD PARTY THAT OPERATES THE THIRD PARTY SITE. You understand and agree that Funding Societies is not sponsored or endorsed by any Third Party. Funding Societies is not responsible for any payment processing errors or fees or other related issues, including those issues that may arise from inaccurate, misleading, invalid or illegal Account Information. All consents, acknowledgements, approvals, permits and authorizations implicitly or expressly given by the users to Funding Societies herein are irrevocable and unconditional as long as the users are using, benefiting from or involved in the services of Funding Societies.
- Funding Societies, which is registered in Singapore (Co. Reg. No. 201505169M), provides services that involve facilitating and arranging for parties to lend or borrow funds. The content and materials made available to the users of the website are for informational purposes only and should not be relied on by clients without obtaining the necessary independent legal, accounting, tax, financial or other advice in connection therewith before making an investment or other decision as may be appropriate. It is solely the responsibility of the users to evaluate the accuracy, completeness and usefulness of all information and services provided by Funding Societies. Funding Societies has made every effort to ensure that its service offerings are always made in accordance with applicable rules and regulations.
- The website and the Contents are provided on an "as is" basis without warranties of any kind. Your use of the website is at your own risk. Although every effort has been made to provide accurate and up-to-date information, To the fullest extent permitted by law, Funding Societies does not warrant or represent, whether expressly or implied, that:
- any information on its platform, website, marketing material or in any documentation that the Funding Societies prepares is accurate, correct, current, reliable, verified, complete, or error-free;
- that the website (including any functions associated therewith) or the Contents will be uninterrupted or error-free, or that defects will be corrected, or that the website or its server is or will be free of viruses, worms and/or other harmful or invasive elements.
- Neither the Funding Societies, nor any of its directors, officers, employees, members, representatives, affiliates, agents, parent(s), subsidiaries, successors and assigns shall be liable for any injury, damage, expense or loss of any kind caused as a result (direct or indirect) of the use of the website, including (without limitation) any injury, damage, expense or loss suffered as a result of reliance on the Contents. Funding Societies and its third-party agents or contractors shall have no responsibility or liability for any injury, damage, expense or loss caused by any negligence, omission or fault of Funding Societies or its employees, agents or contractors in connection with the website.
- The website, including (without limitation) any text, information, images, photographs, video, audio, graphics, software programs and links found therein (the “Contents”), may be protected by copyrights, trademarks and other forms of proprietary rights. The Contents are owned by, licensed to, or controlled by Funding Societies.
- You acknowledge and accept that Funding Societies shall be entitled to update or modify the website or the Contents from time to time.
- Funding Societies shall be entitled, at any time, to :-
- deny or restrict access to or use of the website by any particular person;
- cease operating the website, temporarily or permanently; or
- block access to the website from any particular internet address,
- Without ascribing any reasons whatsoever.the website may contain hyperlinks to other websites which are not maintained by Funding Societies (the “External Websites”). Such hyperlinks are provided solely for the convenience of users. Funding Societies is neither responsible for the contents, accuracy, continuity or security of the External Websites, nor for any goods or services offered on the External Websites, and shall not be liable for any injury, damage, expense or loss arising from access to or use of the External Websites. Use of such hyperlinks is entirely at your own risk.
- Funding Societies shall not be considered associated or affiliated with any trade or service marks, logos, insignia or other devices (not owned by, licensed to, or controlled by Funding Societies) used or appearing on the External Websites.
- hyperlinking to, or framing of, the website or any of the Contents is strictly prohibited.
- Using any robot, web-crawler, spider, or any other automatic device, or manual process to monitor or copy any pages within this Website or its Contents
- Using any device, software or routine to interfere or attempt to interfere with the proper working of this Website;
- Any action that imposes an unreasonable or disproportionately large load on Funding Societies’s servers.
- Funding Societies shall be entitled to disable any hyperlink to, or frame of, the website or any of the Contents at any time, notwithstanding any prior permission that may have been given by Funding Societies.
- Funding Societies may amend or change the URL of the website at any time including any content or information therein. Under no circumstances is Funding Societies obliged to inform, or give prior notice to, parties / persons who have hyperlinked to or framed the website or any of the Contents about the amendment or change of the website’s URL, content or information therein.
For the Terms and Conditions governing users that sign up and registers to access the Funding Societies Platform as either a Lender or Borrower please refer to https://fsbolt.com/terms-conditions/